Naughty By Majors - The Sex Tape Vol. 2 - Hosted by AHMIR

By Lee Majors on 3:26 am

Filed Under: , , , ,



Download the mixtape right here !!!

Wassup my people what's good ? Yo, here is my latest R&B mixtape 'Naughty By Majors - The Sex Tape Volume 2' and for this one, well, I guess it's just that time of year so I had to hook you up right... 2 CD's... Yeah 2 CD's of the most grown, most sexy R&B music that's out there right now... You know I lace you with the good stuff, well here it is... This one is hosted by AHMIR, based out in Boston and these dudes are OFFICIAL... Tracks like 'Show Me', 'Who You Gonna Call', 'I Need A Girl' - as well as a cover of Jodeci 'Love U 4 Life' (so you know how we gettin' down!) all feature on the tape and are all CRAZY... You know I only f**k with that dope shit, much love to AHMIR for gettin' down with a dude, real recognise real homies !

It's been a minute since my last R&B tape, so you know I had a few joints in the stash... You got all the hottest, latest music on here from artists such as Keyshia Cole, Chris Brown, J. Holiday, Jagged Edge, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Mya, Ginuwine, Jamie Foxx and Raheem Devaughn... If it's the last thing you do this year (or the first thing you do in '09!) cop the joint and holla @ ya boy... I'm here!!!

0 comments for this post